Friday 10 May 2013

Lime Juice as a Toner!

Posted by Kimmy at 01:54
So i had heard through the internet grapevine that lemon juice was a great toner. Being the all natural skincare lover i am, i went to try it out only to find lime juice in my fridge instead of lemon. Being too impatient to go out and buy lemon at the shops i settled for using the lime.

So glad i did!

For me, it has worked wonders on my skin. Ive noticed a more even skin tone, less breakouts,  smaller pores and a slight fading of my freckles! I have since replaced my old toner with just the lime juice! Cheaper and more effective then any other toner i have bought.

I just dampen a cotton pad with water and squirt on a little lime juice. Then just wipe and dab this all over the face and neck after cleansing. Some people experience stinging and so wash it off after a minute or so but i haven't experienced this yet so i just leave it on! Then follow with my coconut oil moisturiser.

2 comments:

Unknown on 12 June 2016 at 03:33 said...

Going to try this. I've been playing around with the idea for a few days.

Unknown on 12 June 2016 at 03:33 said...

Going to try this. I've been playing around with the idea for a few days.

Post a Comment

 

Kimberly Lauren Beauty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos